Welcome everyone.
It's nice meeting you all last night.
As you know I'll be your TA for the class, and posting your assignments, some inspirational links and useful information.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. If you know something useful for the class, you may send it to me and I'll post it to the blog.
That being said, I need you to set up a blog and e-mail me the link, so that I can add you to our class hub.
Please note: The blog does not support pdfs. it only supports images. if you want a good comment on your images, make sure to upload a big one (i believe 8mb was the limit), then blogspot will downsize it for you. it'll show small on the post, but when you click on the image, it'll have the larger file that you originally uploaded.
- Ayca
No comments:
Post a Comment